Here’s How To Use Our Solar-Powered Car Ventilator:
1. Simply take your Car Ventilator and place it on top of your window
2. The solar panels should be on the outside of the window
3. Roll up your window as far as it goes
4. Make sure you’re parked where there is sunlight so the panels can convert the sun’s energy
5. For best results, make sure the panels are placed in the direction of the sun
1. Hide your valuables, such as phones, purses or jewelry under a light towel if you're leaving your car unattended. Because of the slight crack in your window to accommodate the fan, burglars may be tempted.
2. If you’re driving with the fan, avoid blind spots and accidents by ensuring it’s in a place where it won't obscure your vision.
3. Never leave babies and young children in your car unattended, because extreme temperatures will raise the temperatures of occupants which can lead to death.